Terms and conditions
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking one of our cooking courses.
- The balance is payable ten weeks before you arrive.
- If the balance remains unpaid, Organic Tuscany reserves the right to cancel your cooking course booking and retain any deposit paid.
- In the event of cancellation, this must be made in writing to Organic Tuscany and any such notice will become effective from the date of receipt.
- We reserve the right to charge cancellation fees on the balance as follows:
• Up to 60 days prior to the day you arrive at the villa: 25% payable
• Between 59 and 32 days prior to the day you arrive at the villa: 50% payable
• 31 days or fewer prior to the day you arrive at the villa: 100% payable
We strongly advise all our guests to take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover any eventuality that might prevent them from travelling.
- Organic Tuscany reserves the right to cancel or modify our cooking courses at any time.
- In circumstances where we are unable to provide the cooking course booked, we will return all monies paid or offer an alternative course.
Organic Tuscany is committed to protecting your privacy.
We only use the information we collect about you to to provide you with our service.
Organic Tuscany does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with others without your permission.