Prices for a week-long class
The price of €2200 (Euros) is per person, based on two people sharing a bedroom with private bathroom. This is $2,381 (US Dollars) or £1,878 (British Pounds) based on the current exchange rate*. The price for a non-cooking guest, based on two people sharing a double room, is €1700 per person. Non-cooking guests are welcome to join us for all non-cooking activities, including all trips, meals, and wine tastings.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. The balance is payable 120 days before departure. Please read our Terms and Conditions.
- Seven nights’ accommodation in a beautiful 19th century Tuscan villa
- Breakfast (bread, tea, coffee, fruit, milk, juice, jams, honey, muesli, cookies, yogurts etc.) every day
- Four hands-on cooking classes (in English)
- Lunch or dinner with delicious local organic wines after all classes
- A welcome dinner with wine
- A tour of a charming organic winery with tasting and lunch
- Walking tours with official guides in Florence and Siena
- A wine-tasting session with dinner
- A farewell dinner with wine on Friday night
- Recipes of the dishes you learned during the cooking classes and many others for other seasons
$30 of the proceeds from your booking of the cooking vacation in Italy will go to support these charities:
charity: water is a non-profit organization that brings clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations. 100% of the proceeds given to charity: water will directly fund clean water solutions.
Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)
The NRDC works to safeguard the earth, its people, its plants and animals, and the natural systems on which all life depends.
International Rescue Committee
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing and power to people devastated by conflict.
What our guests say
Reviews from TripAdvisor, Google, Yelp and Facebook
We are a team of friends and family members who enjoy working together and love welcoming people to our little corner of Tuscany. It’s a privilege to share the amazing places we know and to enjoy with our guests the great food that we prepare together and the wines from the vineyards that we visit.
If you’d like more information about our cooking courses or you are interested in booking a space, please call us, email us or send us a message using the form below.
If you’d like to speak to us, you can call our US number (we answer them from here in Italy!)
From the US: 347 410 9690