https://organictuscany.org/recipes/wp-content/uploads/choccolate-cake.jpg 300 530 Riccardo https://organictuscany.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/organictuscanylogo3-300x200.png Riccardo2015-09-25 15:49:342022-04-23 12:06:31Vegan chocolate cakePrint
Vegan chocolate cake
A vegan delight!
- Prep Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 10
- 100 g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 100 g (1 cup) almond flour
- (you can use 220g of carob flour to substitute the ingredients above)
- 80g (4/5 cup) coconut flower sugar
- 75g (1/3 cup) deodorised sunflower oil
- 100g (3 oz) dark chocolate
- 200g (7/8 cup) water
- Half teaspoon natural baking powder. Please read this article
- Half teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/340°F.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Separately, mix together all the wet ingredients, except for the chocolate.
- Add the wet ingredients (except for the chocolate) to the dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Add the melted chocolate.
- Bake for 30 minutes.