Prices and calendar
Prices for week-long cooking holidays
The price of €1650 (Euros) is per person, based on two people sharing a bedroom with private bathroom. This is $1759 (US Dollars) or £1384 (British Pounds) based on the current exchange rate. Check the current exchange rate below. The price for a non-cooking guest, based on two people sharing a double room, is €1150 per person. Non-cooking guests are welcome to join us for all non-cooking activities, including all trips, meals and wine-tastings.
|Double room for single use2||+€300|
1) Based on two people sharing a double room with ensuite bathroom.
2) We only have space to accept 2 solo travellers per course. They pay a €300 supplement and are offered their own double room with ensuite bathroom.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. The balance is payable ten weeks before departure. Please read our Terms and Conditions.
- Seven nights’ accommodation in a beautiful 19th century Tuscan villa
- Breakfast (bread, tea, coffee, fruit, milk, juice, jams, honey, muesli, cookies, yogurts etc.)
- Four hands-on cooking classes (in English)
- Lunch with delicious local biodynamic wines after all classes
- A welcome dinner with wine
- A tour of an organic winery with tasting and lunch
- Walking tours with official guides in Florence and Siena
- A wine-tasting session with dinner
- A farewell dinner with wine on Friday night
- Recipes of the dishes you learned during the cooking classes and many others
$30 of the proceeds from your booking of the cooking vacation in Italy will go to support these charities:
charity: water is a non-profit organization that brings clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations. 100% of the proceeds given to charity: water will directly fund clean water solutions.
WE CARE Solar
WE CARE Solar promotes safe motherhood in developing regions by providing health workers with reliable lighting, blood bank refrigeration and mobile communication using solar electricity.