Prices and calendar
Prices for week-long cooking holidays
The price of €1650 (Euros) is per person, based on two people sharing a bedroom with private bathroom. This is around $1760 (US Dollars) or around £1400 (British Pounds) based on the current exchange rate. Check the current exchange rate below. The price for a non-cooking guest, based on two people sharing a double room, is €1150 per person. Non-cooking guests are welcome to join us for all non-cooking activities, including all trips, meals and wine-tastings.
|Double room for single use2||+€300|
1) Based on two people sharing a double room with ensuite bathroom.
2) We only have space to accept 2 solo travellers per course. They pay a €300 supplement and are offered their own double room with ensuite bathroom.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. The balance is payable ten weeks before departure. Please read our Terms and Conditions.
- Seven nights’ accommodation in a beautiful 19th century Tuscan villa
- Breakfast (bread, tea, coffee, fruit, milk, juice, jams, honey, muesli, cookies, yogurts etc.)
- Four hands-on cooking classes (in English)
- Lunch with delicious local biodynamic wines after all classes
- A welcome dinner with wine
- A tour of an organic winery with tasting and lunch
- Walking tours with official guides in Florence and Siena
- A wine-tasting session with dinner
- A farewell dinner with wine on Friday night
- Recipes of the dishes you learned during the cooking classes and many others